RS60 Retro Reflective Survey Targets
- For quick positioning with tachymeter and all common measuring devices.
- Range from 10m to 100m
- For bridge and tunnel construction
- For long-term monitoring of bridges and buildings
- For measuring and monitoring facades
- For industrial construction and hall construction
- For the quick and precise levelling of finsished parts
- For the levelling of production and assembly lines
- For ensuring the correct measurement of heights and axes
- Temperature and UV resistant
- Can be mounted even on difficult surfaces
Target reflectors w/ cross hair 30 x 30 mm: range approx. 80 m (262 ft)
Target reflectors w/ cross hair 40 x 40 mm: range approx. 100 m (328 ft)
Target reflectors w/ cross hair 60 x 60 mm: range approx. 120 m (393 ft)
The ranges are average values and will be greatly exceeded by the majority of current total stations, some of them need a minimum distance of 10 meters.
It is recommended that only reflective targets are used for distance measurements with tachymeters or total stations.
Targets with cross-hairs (non reflective) are offered specialy for use with auto levels, theodolites and construction lasers.