Buildera CRACKMON® 3D Crack Monitor
Industrial-Grade Crack Monitor Measures Crack Displacement on X, Y & Z Axes
3D Crack Measurements for Concrete, Masonry, Plaster, Stucco & Steel
- Airports, bridges, dams, highways, power plants
- Basements, beams, foundations, retaining walls, seismic retrofits
- Commercial and residential structures, historic monuments
The Buildera CRACKMON® 3D Crack Monitor Model BLD-CM3DSS-STD is a stainless-steel, industrial-grade crack monitor for the repair, restoration, and long-term monitoring of concrete, masonry, plaster, stucco, and steel structures where 3-axis measurements are required. Most crack monitors or crack meters measure in one or two dimensions, but not all three. The CRACKMON® 3D is ideal for foundation and basement restoration, seismic retrofitting, or any structural, geotechnical, or civil engineering project that requires ongoing monitoring of structural defects and cracks in multiple dimensions.
Buildera manufactures each CRACKMON® 3D in the USA using state-of-the-art precision laser cutting. Durable type-304 stainless steel with high-contrast laser-etched markings provide permanent readability even in harsh, corrosive outdoor environments.
Features and Benefits:
- Measure crack displacement in 3D: Ideal for non-planar offset cracks
- Crack measurement range: ±12 mm (X), ±6 mm (Y) and ±7 mm (Z-offset)
- Flexible mounting: Fasteners or epoxy (use both for best results)
- Rugged: Heavy-duty 18-gauge type-304 stainless steel resists corrosion
- Proven quality: Engineered and made in USA