The Avongard Displacement Tell-Tale Crack Monitor
Monitors horizontal and displacement movement where there is a “step” across a crack due to displacement or “out of plane” movement.
The Tell-Tale consists of three components. A base plate (not calibrated) a top plate (which is calibrated) and a graduated ruler. The ruler is not left on the gauge but is used to measure the relative movement in the two plates.
Monitoring Crack Movement
By inserting the graduated ruler, the horizontal and displacement positions can be read and marked on the crack record sheet supplied. The movement of the crack can then be monitored over time
- Calibrated in millimeters.
- Displacement monitoring range of 110mm.
- Horizontal monitoring range of -10mm to +50mm.
- Fix using Screws and Adhesive (not included but available as accessories).
- Supplied with full instructions and Crack Record Sheet.