RSAK80 & RSAK130 Rail & Highway Retro Reflective Angle Target Adapters
Surveying Targets & Prisms for Monitoring Railway Tracks Video
The perfect solution for monitoring railroad lines & tracks, Rothbucher Systeme’s RSAK80 & RSAK130 Adapters turn Smart Angle Targets into all-angle control monuments.
Rothbucher Systeme RSAK80 & RSAK130 Adapters are plastic plates with beveled knobs that accept the RS80, RS90, and RS100 series Smart Angle Targets. When mounted on this adapter, the Smart Angle Targets can be easily seen and measured from anywhere the target can be seen—glancing angle shots are no problem. Highly visible, all-angle targets are especially useful in high traffic, high altitude, and other high danger situations such as railroad tracks.
Keep your crews out of danger, and use the most visible, most accurate, and most stable control monument available. The RSAK80 Adapters are made of tough, temperature and UV resistant plastic, are easily mounted by epoxy or bolt, and accept the Smart Angle Targets with four screws.
Great for backsights, check shots, elevation references, and monitoring situations, ‘Smart from the Start’ Rothbucher Systeme markers are the best way to take advantage of your investment in high tech survey equipment. Save crew time, keep employees out of danger, get better data, and feel more secure about construction layout. Can you afford not to use Rothbucher Systeme markers?
RSAK80 & RSAK130 Survey Target Adapter w/ Reflective Angle Target
- Unmistakable measurement points.
- For monitoring railway tracks where there is surrounding building work (bridge and tunnel construction, pressure grouting of railway lines etc.)
- Measurement and monitoring are possible from almost any angle at locations which are difficult to access.
- Roads no longer need to be closed or obstacles crossed as every measurement point can be checked from a distance of up to 200 m (range depends on the measurement equipment)
- 3-dimensional monitoring of bridges.
- Simple and quick measurement and monitoring of buildings, facades, supporting structures, pillars, high rack storage facilities, dams and much more.
- For monitoring formwork during the concrete work, e.g. in the case of bridge arches and single-faced wall formworks.
- For monitoring earth and rock movements - e.g. up steep ascents or along cliffs.
Please note: Adapter with target reflectors are exclusively recommended for carrying out distance measurements using a total station.