360 Degree Mini Prisms
The RSMP190, RSMP290 and RSMP390 are twistable, extensible mini prisms protected by a rugged plastic housing system. Available in 12.7mm, 17.5mm, and 25.4mm sizes, these mini prisms can be quickly and easily affixed to difficult surfaces such as glass and marble façades, historic buildings, gas and oil pipelines, and other previously risky or impossible areas using adhesive or attached using plugs and screws. A magnetic version of the base plates is also available for easy installation on steel structures (see Magnetic Survey Prisms).
- The RSMP190 in ATR mode can operate in a range of 150 to 250 meters.
- The RSMP290 in ATR mode can operate in a range of 400 to 500 meters.
- The RSMP390 in ATR mode can operate in a range of 600 to 700 meters.
Ranges are dependent on the device and can be adversely affected by weather and environmental conditions.
When sighting measuring points that are already known with robotic total stations, these prisms can achieve ranges of up to 1000 meters. Depending on the focus, ranges of approximately 200 meters are achieved for measurements in manual mode.
- RSMP190 (12.7 mm mini prism) offset: -10 (minus 10), height of tilting axis: 45 mm
- RSMP290 (7.5 mm mini prism) offset: -10 (minus 10), height of tilting axis: 45 mm
- RSMP390 (25.4 mm mini prism) offset: -16.9 (minus 16.9), height of tilting axis: 45 mm