RSAM80/RSAMG80 Metal Adapter w/ Smart Angle Targets
Precision Survey Targets for Bridge Construction & Monitoring
Rothbucher Systeme’s RSAM80/RSAMG80 Metal Adapters turn Smart Angle Targets into all-angle control monuments
Rothbucher Systeme RSAM80/RSAMG80 Metal Adapters are galvanized steel plates with beveled knobs that accept the RS80, RS90, and RS100 series Smart Angle Targets. When mounted on these adapters, the Smart Angle Targets can be easily seen and measured from anywhere the target is visible—glancing angle shots are no problem. Highly visible, all-angle targets are especially useful in high traffic, high altitude, and other high danger situations.
The RSAMG80 comes with a DW15 threaded insert to enable convenient, highly stable mounting in concrete or rock. The RSAM80 Adapter is a flat-backed plate that can be welded, bolted, or epoxied to any surface. Because the Metal Adapters are tough and permanently attached, the Smart Angle Targets can easily be replaced if damaged, and you can be sure that the reference cross hairs will return exactly to the same position.
Keep your crews out of danger, and use the toughest, most visible, most accurate, and most stable control monument available
Great for backsights, check shots, elevation references and monitoring situations, ‘Smart from the Start’ Rothbucher Systeme markers are the best way to take advantage of your investment in high tech survey equipment. Save crew time, keep employees out of danger, get better data, and feel more secure about construction layout: can you afford not to use Rothbucher Systeme markers?
RSAMG80 Metal Adapter w/ Smart Angle Target
- Bridge construction and bridge monitoring
- Tunnel construction
- Monitoring earth and rock movements
- Enables measurements and monitoring to be carried out from almost any angle, in cramped conditions and at locations which are difficult to access.
- The clip system allows the original measurement point to be restored quickly and cheaply in the event of damage.
- Many measurements can be carried out within a short time when used with current total stations.
- Drilling is no longer required, as pre-installed anchor sleeves for DW15 threads can be used for mounting.
- Anchor sleeves can be used during the construction phase for measurement points - above and below the bridge bearing, in the case of supporting structures and in many other applications.
Please note: Adapters with target reflectors are exclusively recommended for carrying out distance measurements using a tachymeter or total station.