RSMP15 Retro Reflective Mini Prism Angle Target
- Angle plate with one 12.7 mm mini prism
- Unmistakable measurement points.
- For monitoring railway tracks where there is surrounding building work (bridge and tunnel construction, pressure grouting of railway lines etc.)
- Measurement and monitoring are possible from almost any angle at locations which are difficult to access.
- Roads no longer need to be closed or obstacles crossed as every measurement point can be checked from long distances (range depends on the measurement equipment)
- 3-dimensional monitoring of bridges.
- Simple and quick measurement and monitoring of buildings, facades, supporting structures, pillars, high rack storage facilities, dams and much more.
- For monitoring formwork during the concrete work, e.g. in the case of bridge arches and single-faced wall formworks.
- For monitoring earth and rock movements - e.g. up steep ascents or along cliffs.
- Range: 200m + by the majority of current total stations.
- Tested temperature rating of -112°F to +212°F
Diameter: 12.7mm with a tolerance of +/- 0.2 mm
Height of the 12.7 mm prism: 9.525 mm with a tolerance of +/- 0.2 mm
Accuracy is 5 arc sec with a tolerance of +/-2 arc sec.