RS30 Smart Retro Reflective Target w/ Level
The combination target plate for surveyors and construction foreman
For quick positioning, angle and distance measurements with a total station and all common measuring devices.
- For measuring subsidence - a surveyor's pole can be attached.
- Observation of facades, supports, bridges and building construction.
- For the long-term monitoring of bridges and buildings.
- For measuring and monitoring facades.
- For industrial construction and hall construction.
- For production and assembly lines.
- For ensuring the correct measurement of heights and axes.
- Temperature and UV resistant.
- Can be mounted even on difficult surfaces.
- Permanent establishment of heights and axes on all construction projects.
- Tested temperature rating of -112°F to +212°F
Target reflectors w/ crosshair 30 x 30 mm: range approx. 80 m (262 ft)
Target reflectors w/ crosshair 40 x 40 mm: range approx. 100 m (328 ft)
Target reflectors w/ crosshair 60 x 60 mm: range approx. 120 m (393 ft)
The ranges are average values and will be greatly exceeded by the majority of current total stations, some of them need a minimum distance of 10 meters.
It is recommended that only reflective targets are used for distance measurements with tachymeters or total stations.
Targets with cross-hairs (non-reflective) are offered specially for use with auto levels, theodolites and construction lasers.