SubSurface ML-1M Magnetic Locator
The ML-1M magnetic locator with digital meter provides visual signal strength, polarity indication, gain setting plus battery life display. Some of this models features include: Easy keypad switches - no knobs, and a microprocessor that retains volume and gain settings from the last use.
The ML-1M by Subsurface Instruments is the result of over 100 years combined experience in designing, developing, manufacturing, selling, and repairing magnetic locating equipment. Includes soft padded zipper case.
- Simple one-hand operation, built-in handle
- LCD shows positive or negative polarity and signal strength. Detects edges of pipes & joints
- Easy to learn: Three keypad switches on/off, volume, sensitivity up & sensitivity down
- Volume built into the on/off key
- Microprocessor remembers volume & gain settings from previous use
- Strong aluminum monotube construction & ABS injection molded electronics case
- Lightweight, only about two pounds including batteries
- Uses 2 regular alkaline 9-volt batteries (included)
- Soft pack carrying case included