SubSurface ML-1 Magnetic Locator
The ML-1 magnetic locator is a non-metered version of the ML-1M magnetic locator. Some of this models features include: Easy keypad switches - no knobs, and a microprocessor that retains volume and gain settings from the last use.
The ML-1 by Subsurface Instruments is the result of over 100 years combined experience in designing, developing, manufacturing, selling, and repairing magnetic locating equipment. Includes soft padded zipper case.
- Simple one-hand operation, built-in handle
- Easy to learn: Three keypad switches on/off, volume, sensitivity up & sensitivity down
- Volume built into the on/off key
- Microprocessor remembers volume & gain settings from previous use
- Strong aluminum monotube construction & ABS injection molded electronics case
- Lightweight, only about two pounds including batteries
- Uses 2 regular alkaline 9-volt batteries (included)
- Soft pack carrying case included