RSAK130 Adapter w/ Smart Angle Retro Reflective Survey Target
- Unmistakable measurement points.
- For monitoring railway tracks where there is surrounding building work (bridge and tunnel construction, pressure grouting of railway lines etc.)
- Measurement and monitoring are possible from almost any angle at locations which are difficult to access.
- Roads no longer need to be closed or obstacles crossed as every measurement point can be checked from a distance of up to 200 m (range depends on the measurement equipment)
- 3-dimensional monitoring of bridges.
- Simple and quick measurement and monitoring of buildings, facades, supporting structures, pillars, high rack storage facilities, dams and much more.
- For monitoring formwork during the concrete work, e.g. in the case of bridge arches and single-faced wall formworks.
- For monitoring earth and rock movements - e.g. up steep ascents or along cliffs.
- Tested temperature rating of -112°F to +212°F
Target reflectors w/ crosshair 30 x 30 mm: range approx. 80 m (262 ft)
Target reflectors w/ crosshair 40 x 40 mm: range approx. 100 m (328 ft)
Target reflectors w/ crosshair 60 x 60 mm: range approx. 120 m (393 ft)
The ranges are average values and will be greatly exceeded by the majority of current total stations, some of them need a minimum distance of 10 meters.
It is recommended that only reflective targets are used for distance measurements with a total station.
Targets with cross-hairs (non-reflective) are offered specially for use with auto levels, theodolites and construction lasers.