RSAMG80 Metal Adapter w/ Angle Targets Survey Target
The perfect solution for monitoring new bridge construction, Rothbucher Systeme’s RSAMG80 Metal Adapters turn Smart Angle Targets into all-angle control monuments
- Bridge construction and bridge monitoring
- Tunnel construction
- Monitoring earth and rock movements
- Enables measurements and monitoring to be carried out from almost any angle, in cramped conditions and at locations which are difficult to access.
- The clip system allows the original measurement point to be restored quickly and cheaply in the event of damage.
- Many measurements can be carried out within a short time when used with current total stations.
- Drilling is no longer required, as pre-installed anchor sleeves for DW15 threads can be used for mounting.
- Anchor sleeves can be used during the construction phase for measurement points - above and below the bridge bearing, in the case of supporting structures and in many other applications.
Target reflectors w/ cross hair 30 x 30 mm: range approx. 80 m (262 ft)
Target reflectors w/ cross hair 40 x 40 mm: range approx. 100 m (328 ft)
Target reflectors w/ cross hair 60 x 60 mm: range approx. 120 m (393 ft)
The ranges are average values and will be greatly exceeded by the majority of current total stations, some of them need a minimum distance of 10 meters.
It is recommended that only reflective targets are used for distance measurements with tachymeters or total stations.
Targets with cross-hairs (non reflective) are offered specially for use with auto levels, theodolites and construction lasers.