RS90 Retro Reflective Angle Survey Targets w/ 3 Reflectors
Reflective Survey Targets used on the One World Trade Center's Transportation Hub
- This plate has an angle of approx. 90 degrees which enables measurements and monitoring to be carried out in difficult surveying locations or when there is a shortage of space.
- Various attachment options: "right angle" or "roof-shaped".
- Can be mounted even on difficult surfaces.
- For quick positioning with tachymeter and all common measuring devices.
- For bridge and tunnel construction.
- For the long-term monitoring of bridges and buildings.
- For measuring and monitoring facades - even around corners.
- For industrial construction: permanent measurement points for additions and conversions, alignment of machines, production lines and material handling technology, etc.
- Temperature and UV resistant.
- Transfer of heights and axes around corners and from inside to outside.
- Tested temperature rating of -112°F to +212°F
Target reflectors w/ crosshair 30 x 30 mm: range approx. 80 m (262 ft)
Target reflectors w/ crosshair 40 x 40 mm: range approx. 100 m (328 ft)
Target reflectors w/ crosshair 60 x 60 mm: range approx. 120 m (393 ft)
The ranges are average values and will be greatly exceeded by the majority of current total stations, some of them need a minimum distance of 10 meters.
It is recommended that only reflective targets are used for distance measurements with a total station.
Targets with cross-hairs (non-reflective) are offered specially for use with auto levels, theodolites and construction lasers.