Avongard Corner Tell-Tale Crack Monitor
Monitors horizontal and vertical movement across a crack in a corner.
- The Tell-Tale is hinged enabling it to be used in internal corners of angles between 70 and 180 degrees.
- Monitors both internal and external corners.
- Avongard Tell-Tales are precision gauges that consist of two plates which overlap for a part of their length. The bottom plate is calibrated in millimeters and the top plate is transparent and marked with a hairline cursor in the form of a cross.
- Fix using Screws and Adhesive (not included but available as accessories).
- Supplied with full instructions and Crack Record Sheet.
Crack Monitoring Applications:
- Use singularly to monitor two-dimensional movement
- Use in pairs to monitor-three-dimensional movement
- Re-configure the crack monitor components to monitor cracks between ceilings and walls or floors and walls.
Use the screws and nuts supplied to fix the adapter to the Tell-Tale.
Fix the Tell-Tale across the crack with screws/plugs and adhesive (sold separately)
Remove the four pre-set pegs. If the crack opens or closes the cursor moves relative to the calibration scale and can be recorded on the record sheet included on all orders.