The GA92-XTD Magnetic Locator will single-handedly change the way you work in the field
- One-hand operation
- Operates in both retracted and extended modes
- Fingertip control of volume and sensitivity
- Quick change battery compartment
- Battery indicator on both models
- Rugged, reliable and a 7-year warranty
Schonstedt GA-92XT Manual
Schonstedt GA-92XT Parts Design
Principles of Underground Magnetic Locating
Time to make a move to the new Schonstedt XTD, the greatest innovation in magnetic locating since the celebrated "yellow stick". In its holster, the XTD leaves both hands free on the way to the job site, then gives you the freedom to do your best work with one hand tied behind your back.
Make Your Move to the Schonstedt XTD Magnetic Locator.
The locator that's always by your side, whenever you need it.
One-hand operation makes finding faster, providing both audio and visual (XTd model) indication of ferrous objects up to 16 feet underground. And the new XTd follows the Schonstedt tradition of ruggedness and reliability. So go ahead, make your move to the new Schonstedt GA-92XTd.
Detect the magnetic fields of all ferromagnetic objects like property markers, manholes, septic tanks, well casings, valve boxes, cast iron pipes, steel drums and unexploded ordnance up to sixteen feet below the surface.
The GA-92XTd includes a custom case designed to withstand the rigors of field use and a carrying holster.
Specifications & Features
- Seven-Year Warranty
- *Digital readout and expanding bar graph displays signal strength and polarity
- Continuous Gain control, with range indicated by a 4-segment LCD at each quarter turn
- Piezoelectric speaker
- 24-hour operational life (intermittent usage) on 1 lithium 9-volt battery
- The unit is shipped with one 9-volt lithium battery
- 4-segment BATT LCD monitors battery charge
- Lightweight, easy-to-use design reduces search time
- Modular construction; high performance components
- Patented HeliFlux® sensors
- No response to aluminum, brass or copper
Schonstedt Trade-In Form (.pdf file to print and fill out)