Schonstedt GA-52Cx Magnetic Locator
- Unmatched sensitivity allows you to find what you're looking for quickly without the risk of passing over your target.
- Schonstedt Locators last 100% to 250% longer than other locators making your investment a solid one
- 85% of the surveyor market can't be wrong.
Schonstedt GA-52Cx Manual
Schonstedt GA-52Cx Parts Diagram
Quality Is Our Hallmark
Schonstedt's underground magnetic locators have been setting the standards for reliability and dependability for over 30 years. They are designed to withstand the rigors of daily on-site usage and a wide range of environmental conditions. In fact, the Model GA-52Cx is so rugged and dependable it's backed by a 7-year warranty.
The GA-52Cx Locator detects the magnetic field of iron and steel objects. The GA-52Cx provides audio detection signals that peak in frequency when the locator's tip is held directly over the target.
Only Two Controls
Designed for one-hand operation, the On/Off-Sensitivity and Volume controls are located on the underside of the cover on both locators. This provides easy access, protects the knobs and contributes to overall ruggedness and dependability.
The GA-52Cx comes with a custom case, designed to withstand the rigors of field use.
Specifications & Features
- Seven-Year Warranty
- Enhanced target definition
- Unsurpassed detection range
- Piezoelectric speaker
- Clear, sharp detection signal pinpoints the target
- Five individual sensitivity settings
- No response to aluminum, brass or copper
- Ease of operation reduces search time
- With experience, user can distinguish between small pieces of scrap iron and actual targets
- 40-hours operation (intermittent usage) on two 9-volt batteries
- Modular construction
- High performance components
- Weighs approx. 2½ lbs.
- Weather protected controls
- Rugged lightweight case
- Patented HeliFlux® sensors
Schonstedt Trade-In Form (.pdf file to print and fill out)