• Very suitable for use with scanners from Leica, Geomax, and Faro.
• Fixed points for connecting several positions.
• Allocation of spatial reference information to a geospatial dataset.
• Magnetic – non-magnetic version available on request.
• For repeated measurements, only a small barely visible stainless steel mark remains on the object.
• In connection with fixed point RSFP-X90 (sold separately)
a) The target marker RSL-X90M can be placed on the same point again,
b) Exactly the same survey point can be calibrated with mini-prisms RSMP190M, RSMP290M, RSMP390M with tachymeter and total station,
c) The XYZ-coordinates of the tachymetric measurement can be used.
• If need be, the laser scanner targets can also be permanently glued or fixed.