Carsonite CIB Utility Pipeline Post - Durable and attractive two-sided marker
The durable Carsonite Dual Sided Mile Marker accepts a decal, numbers or other information on both sides. It installs easily, and being made of composite material, easily withstands harsh environmental conditions and controlled ditch burns. The marker rebounds after impacts, and is resistant to vandalism, UV exposure and extreme temperature changes.
Ideal for dual-sided marking of direct buried utility services. The raised, reinforced ribs along each side prevent scratching or removal of legend if impacted. 2.9 lbs. each (6' model). 20 per case.
Installation: Easy installation in virtually all soil conditions. A pilot hole is rarely required. Use installation tool RMTLPDR1.
Colors: White (01), Yellow (02), Brown (03), Orange (04), Red (05), Green (07), Blue (08).
Click Here for complete Carsonite Dual-Sided Post specification
Free Factory Decal Application
Carsonite decals are manufactured from quality U.V. resistant materials which provides a tough weather, vandal and chip resistant finish.
Combined with a Carsonite post or marker, these decals create an extremely durable, cost-effective signing system engineered to resist vandalism and harsh environments. When you purchase Carsonite posts/markers AND any of the decals/sheeting, we'll apply it at the factory at no extra charge. Be sure to indicate which decal is to be applied to which post when ordering multiple items. (Applying more than one decal per post will incur an additional charge.)
RFID-Enable Your Carsonite Posts with InfraMarker
The InfraMarker Solution Suite includes all that you need to mark, map, and manage infrastructure from above & below ground. InfraMarker is the most flexible and complete RFID infrastructure marking solution in the world by allowing the customer to use the IM components individually or packaged to support a full infrastructure marking solution.
- Complete plug and play RFID marking system – use InfraMarker products individually or together to support your infrastructure marking needs
- Reduces time for locating assets in the field
- Easy and intuitive field use
- Provides audit capability to meet regulatory needs
- Real-time integration with field and office speeds information sharing
- Easy export to the customer’s GIS
- Works for above and below ground asset marking – one RFID marking system for all assets
- Supported by Berntsen International, Inc. - recognized for quality products, excellent customer service and marking of infrastructure for over 40 years
Visit our sister site, www.inframarker.com for more information on our InfraMarker Solution Suite of products.