RSMP180 plastic case housing with 12.7 mm mini prism
can be rotated 180º and combined with other RSMP180!
The RSMP180 can be glued easily even to difficult surfaces such as glass and marble facades, historic buildings, steel girders, rails, gas & oil pipelines, etc. Can also be attached using bolts and screws.
When using tacheometers and total stations:
- The prism can always be aligned with the measuring instrument
- The prism can be turned in a radius of 180º making it possible to use the same survey point from different locations
- Bridges, facades and many other structures can be monitored even more quickly and precisely
- Several prisms can be combined with each other due to the integrated connector system, making it possible to survey from different directions without having to turn the prism
When using robotic total station:
- Permanent settling measurements can be carried out during the building work
- Settling measurements are possible on railway tracks while under the load of rail traffic
Ranges of 170 m to 400 m are achieved in the ATR mode. The ranges depend on the instruments used.
When sighting measuring points that are already known, with robotic total stations it is possible to achieve ranges of up to 1000 m.
Depending on the focus, ranges of approx. 200 m are achieved for measurements in manual mode.
Offset: -10 (minus 10)
Height of tilting axis: 30 mm
Tested temperature rating of -112°F to +212°F
Diameter: 12.7mm with a tolerance of +/- 0.2 mm
Height of the 12.7 mm prism: 9.525 mm with a tolerance of +/- 0.2 mm
Accuracy is 5 arc sec with a tolerance of +/-2 arc sec.